Fine Art printed cape raincoat with MAGNET closure of open sleeves. Button front and button at neckline.
The RainCaper Fine Art Collection features original art replicated on a silky-soft reversible hooded rain poncho - rain rolls right off! Brighten a dreary day with an artful splash of watercolor, oil, or stained glass color. It is perfect for sightseeing, gallery strolls and museum tours. Each Fine Art RainCaper design is a collaboration with the owning museum, appropriately licensed and true to the original art.
Each RainCaper Fine Art reversible travel cape is designed by Jan of RainCaper.
Both the Fine Art side and the solid side are completely rainproof so you can enjoy 2 looks in 1.
Rain or shine, wear it to fetch the newspaper or walk the dog on cool, misty mornings; sport it on your way to the gym; chase away the chill in over air-conditioned restaurants; wear it over your coat in a sudden downpour or as a raincoat during passing showers. Certain to start a conversation.
Going on a cruise or bus tour? Don’t pack a rain jacket or a flimsy rain poncho. A Fine Art RainCaper is perfect for airplane travel – use the hood to protect yourself from freezing air vents and for privacy while you nap; it’s easy to remove as you pass through airport security yet it covers your designer bag, cell phone and travel essentials. Here are the art details:
- Louis Comfort Tiffany Wisteria original stained leaded glass transom window. Licensed by The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park, Florida. Reverse color Black
- Vincent van Gogh original oil painting The Starry Night Over the Rhone. Reverse color Black National Museum of Western Art, Toyko
- Louis Comfort Tiffany Clematis floor lamp is in the collection of the New-York Historical Society Museum & Library, New York, NY. Reverse color Black
- Vincent van Gogh original oil painting The Starry Night. Reverse color Black View of Saint-Remy-de-Provence
- Vincent Van Gogh Almond Blossom. Celebrating his nephew's birthday and admiration for Japanese art. Reverse color Bark
- Tiffany Magnolia, designed for Grand Library Tiffany mansion Magnolia window 1885 in NY. Gray background & Reverse color Black.
- Childe Hassam Celia's Garden/Shoals (Maine), wildflower garden by the sea. American impressionist. Reverse color Blue Sky
Solid/Print patterns available:
- Kiwi Print, Reverse Purple
- Black, Reverse Red
100% Polyester. Machine wash, hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz